Dublin, October 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global Shipbuilding Market: Size and Forecast with Impact Analysis of COVID-19 (2021-2025)” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global shipbuilding market has grown significantly in the years 2016-2019 and projections are made that the market will grow hugely in the next four years i.e. 2021-2025. The shipbuilding market is expected to rise owing to growth in gross national income, increasing urbanization, increase in efficient fuel trade, increase in maritime trade, increased use of artificial intelligence (AI) and the acceleration of maritime tourism. Yet the market is facing some challenges such as the economic downturn and regulations and policies related to environmental control.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative impact on the global shipbuilding market. This has negatively affected the market due to the shutdown of manufacturing and the disruption of supply chains.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the global shipbuilding market by value, new orders, completed orders, region, vessel type, gross tonnage (GT) order, etc. The report provides regional analysis of the Shipbuilding Market including the following regions: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa. The report also provides detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the Shipbuilding market.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and describes the factors which are and will be driving the growth of the industry. The growth of the overall shipbuilding market has also been forecast for the period 2021-2025, taking into account previous growth patterns, growth drivers and current and future trends.
The global shipbuilding market is fragmented with many major market players operating across the globe. The major players in the shipbuilding market are Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI), Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI), Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME) and Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) are also presented with their financial information and business strategies. respective.
Main topics covered:
- Transport: overview
- Modes of transport
- Difference between ship and boat
- Shipbuilding: overview
- History of shipbuilding
- Shipbuilding segmentation: overview
3. Global market analysis
- Global Shipbuilding Market: An Analysis
- Global Shipbuilding Market: Ship Type Analysis
- Global Shipbuilding Market: Gross Order Tonnage (GT) Analysis
- Global Shipbuilding Market: Order Analysis
- Global shipbuilding market: number of vessels
4. Regional market analysis
- Korea Shipbuilding Market: An Analysis
- China Shipbuilding Market: An Analysis
- Japanese Shipbuilding Market: An Analysis
- Europe Shipbuilding Market: An Analysis
- Other shipbuilding markets: an analysis
5. Impact of COVID-19
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global shipbuilding market
- Impact of COVID-19 on the travel and tourism industry
- Impact of COVID-19 on trade
- Impact of COVID-19 on the U.S. water transportation industry
- Impact of COVID-19 on the cruise industry
- Growth in gross national income
- Growing urbanization
- Increased efficient fuel trade
- Increase in maritime trade
- Increased use of artificial intelligence (AI)
- Accelerate marine tourism
- Economic downturn
- Regulations and policies related to environmental control
- Using 3D printing
- The advent of robotics
- Process automation
7. Competitive landscape
- Global Shipbuilding Market Players: A Financial Comparison
8. Company profiles
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI)
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME)
- Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI)
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9kmjl9
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900