Restart Your Fitness Routine BEFORE 2021 | Murfreesboro Track and Field Club
Restarting a fitness routine doesn’t have to wait until 2021. Start your workouts before the vacation starts by visiting the Murfreesboro Athletic Club, where memberships start from $ 24.99 / month. Learn more.
Why start a workout routine before the holidays?
- Stress relief. The holiday season can be stressful, especially this year. Exercise releases endorphins and helps manage stress. There is no better time to start than now!
- Maintain a healthy weight. December brings a lot of sweet treats, so why not do yourself a favor and maintain or progress to your ideal weight by exercising along the way?
- Fight seasonal depression. Working from home, limited social commitments, estrangement from family… all of these things can make seasonal depression worse in December. Working out at a local Murfreesboro gym can help improve your mood – and your health!
- Add structure to your day. While many other activities may have been dropped from your otherwise busy December schedule, exercising in the gym doesn’t have to be one of them. Gyms are allowed to remain open and provide their much needed public health services.
The Murfreesboro Athletic Club practices COVID security
If you are looking for a safe place to exercise in Murfreesboro, Murfreesboro Track and Field Club is your hometown gym offering safe and health precautionary measures in light of COVID-19. Here’s what you can expect when you train this year at the Murfreesboro Athletic Club:
- The installation is cleaned regularly with particular emphasis on the disinfection of high contact surfaces.
- All personnel must wear PPE (masks – gloves, if necessary).
- Entrance / exit doors propped up to eliminate contact.
- Staff temperature checks before each shift. Members requested to receive temperature checks and / or answer health screening questions.
- The limbs self-scan, allowing limited contact entry.
- All open areas inside the facility have been assessed and redesigned where possible to help ensure six feet of social distancing between members.
- Social distancing encouraged by prominent signs.
- Occupancy limited to 50% of the capacity.
- Limited opening hours.
- Limited group fitness classes and small group training.
- Showers, lockers, changing rooms, sauna, sunbeds, basketball and racquetball and other group gathering areas (if any) temporarily closed.
- Hanging playroom services.
- Non-member access (guest pass) suspended.
To move! Visit the Murfreesboro Athletic Club today.
Not a member yet? Register now online, or call (615) 599-5544 for more information.
Murfreesboro Track and Field Club
710 Memorial Boulevard # 120
Murfreesboro, TN 37129